AFP Professional Resources
Drawing from dozens of publications and backed by the power of the Internet, the AFP Resource Center provides members and other fundraising professionals with customized research assistance on fundraising issues and best practices.
Need help with a feasibility study? Unsure about state registration requirements? Call the AFP Resource Center! AFP gives you access to its Resource Center for development professionals. Knowledgeable staff are available from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern to provide information on topics ranging from endowments to the Internet to salaries.
Center highlights include:
- Over 3,200 reference works and periodicals on fundraising and development.
- Specialized research by Resource Center staff.
- Computerized database to survey the library collection and access bibliographies.
- Ethics information and consultant lists.
- Free Fax service for members(up to five pages).
- On-site access to the AFP Library.
To Access the AFP Resource Center Services:
- Call toll-free at (800) 688-FIND from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Eastern) Monday-Friday or email us at email@example.com.
- Build a bibliography for your project by using the Resource Center's Online Card Catalog.
- Review Frequently Asked Questions in philanthropy.
For Job Seekers: Whether you're looking for a new job, or ready to take the next step in your career, we'll help you find the opportunity that's right for you.
For Employers: AFP Jobs Service is the premier electronic recruitment resource for the industry. Here, employers and recruiters can access the most qualified talent pool with relevant work experience to fulfill staffing needs.
AFP is proud to announce its new online consultants and resource directory. Be one of the first to take advantage of this great opportunity. Increase your revenue by placing your company in front of fundraising and nonprofit industry professionals worldwide.
One of the largest collections of resources for the fundraising professional. Both members and non-members can order AFP Bookstore products. AFP members can save an average of 10% off non-member prices.