11th Annual Bridge to
Integrated Marketing & Fundraising Conference
July 13-15, 2016
Gaylord National Hotel and Conference Center
The AFP DC chapter is pleased to partner with the Direct Marketing Association of Washington (DMAW) for one MEGA CONFERENCE on July 13 - 15, 2016 at the Gaylord National Conference Center National Harbor! Bridge Conference draws thousands of influential attendees each year.
Bridge Conference sessions are expertly designed to provide you with:
- education and research on the most cutting edge fundraising trends
- solutions to your tactical and strategic marketing challenges …
- practical insights and user-friendly ideas to improve your ROI …
- steps you can take immediately to improve your ROI and have an impact on your mission
FIVE TOP REASONS TO ATTEND
- You will discover new tools, insights, and inspiration to energize and elevate your work;
- You will be invigorated by the world’s leading marketing and fundraising experts your peers and colleagues;
- You will hear from dynamic thought leaders who will give you new perspectives and insight as a marketing and non-profit professional;
- You will meet over 2,000 of your peers (well, perhaps not all 2,000!) who are also passionate about their work. This will be your chance to collaborate and share best practices with them.
- You will go home with new connections and concrete, actionable ideas to inspire your team, implement and explore right away!
2015 Bridge Conference
2014 Bridge Conference
The Bridge Conference is the summer's #1 destination for beginning, intermediate and advanced fundraising and direct marketing professionals. It will feature more than 70 exciting educational sessions covering cutting-edge direct marketing and fundraising strategies.
This is the premier event for fundraisers like you to expand your knowledge on strategic, effective and results-driven fundraising solutions. Bridge's exceptional panel of fundraising experts will guide you through innovative tactics to help optimize your efforts and convert your strategic and creative resources into fundraising success, especially in turbulent times.
Whether you're brand new to fundraising or a seasoned professional, this is going to be one event you can't afford to miss. The Bridge Conference will provide you with all the necessary information and tools you need to be successful -- even in an unstable economy.
Click here to learn more about Bridge.
If you have any questions regarding the conference or sponsorships, please contact Chareese Cunningham at email@example.com.