Fall CFRE Study Group
The Fall CFRE study group is a multi-week study group hosted annually by the AFP DC Chapter. Sessions include subject areas from the CFRE test content outline and resource materials provided by CFRE. The sessions start in early September and run till mid-October. If you would like more information about the Fall CFRE study group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is now open for the Fall 2013 CFRE Study Group!
- Show your commitment to the fundraising profession
- Connect with colleagues
- Raise your career potential
- Prepare for the CFRE Exam
STUDY GROUP SUBJECT AREAS INCLUDE:
• Current and Prospective Donor Research
• Securing the Gift
• Relationship Building
• Volunteer Involvement
• Leadership and Management
• Ethics and Accountability
• Planned Giving
• Overall Test Taking Strategies for the CFRE