Fall CFRE Study Group
The Fall CFRE study group is a seven week study group hosted annually by the AFP DC Chapter. Sessions include subject areas from the CFRE test content outline and resource materials provided by CFRE. The sessions are held on Tuesday evenings from 6:00 to 7:30 PM (09/15, 09/22, 09/29, 10/06, 10/13, 10/20, 10/27) in office space owned by American University. Registration fees are $50 for members and $100 for non-members.
- Show your commitment to the fundraising profession
- Connect with colleagues
- Raise your career potential
- Prepare for the CFRE Exam
Registration is now open! Sign up here.
STUDY GROUP SUBJECT AREAS INCLUDE:
• Current and Prospective Donor Research
• Securing the Gift
• Relationship Building
• Volunteer Involvement
• Leadership and Management
• Ethics and Accountability
• Planned Giving
• Overall Test Taking Strategies for the CFRE
Once you are registered, you will be sent the syllabus, complete with the schedule of planned readings and speaker information, so that you can come prepared for the first session.
4401 Connecticut Ave, NW
Washington, D.C. 20008
7th Floor - Alumni Boardroom