CFRE Study Group
The Fall CFRE study group is a seven week study group hosted annually by the AFP DC Chapter. Sessions include subject areas from the CFRE test content outline and resource materials provided by CFRE. The sessions start on September 12 and run until October 24. Registration fees are $50 for members and $125 for non-members.
- Show your commitment to the fundraising profession
- Connect with colleagues
- Raise your career potential
- Prepare for the CFRE Exam
STUDY GROUP SUBJECT AREAS INCLUDE:
• Current and Prospective Donor Research
• Securing the Gift
• Relationship Building
• Volunteer Involvement
• Leadership and Management
• Ethics and Accountability
• Planned Giving
• Overall Test Taking Strategies for the CFRE
Once you are registered, you will be sent the syllabus, complete with the schedule of planned readings and speaker information, so that you can come prepared for the first session.
September 12 - October 24, 2017 (7 week course on September 12, 19, 26, October 3, 10, 17, 24)
6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Ovarian Cancer Research Fund Alliance, 1101 14th Street, NW, Suite 850, Washington DC 20005
Registration opens in August