Frequently Asked Questions about Philanthropy Day
The Association of Fundraising Professionals – DC Chapter celebrated its 15th Annual National Capital Philanthropy Day at the National Museum of Women in the Arts, 1250 New York Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20005 on Tuesday, November 15, 2016.
All former and current honorees, board members and special guests are invited to attend the Honorees reception from 6pm to 6:30pm.
The National Museum of Women in the Arts is located at 1250 New York Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20005. The closest metro stops are McPherson Square Station (silver, orange, blue) and Metro Center (silver, orange, blue, red).
About the Venue:
We are so happy to be returning to celebrate at the National Museum of Women in the Arts! You are free to explore the museum during our Philanthropy Day celebration.
Nominations and Award Winner Information:
- Philanthropy Day awards will be presented at the celebration reception. Awardees are expected to attend.
- Awardees should plan to arrive no later than 6pm on the day of the awards for formal pictures before the celebration begins and for the Honorees reception.
- Awardees should plan on attending the Honorees reception will be from 6pm to 6:30pm.
- The awardee is our guest at the reception and is invited to bring 3 additional guests. (if the winner is a couple – they only receive 2 additional seats) .
- We hope that all awardees will coordinate with us to invite their business colleagues, philanthropic peers, friends, co-workers and family members to the event who would consider supporting the event as a sponsor or purchasing tickets – which can be done through the AFP DC office.
- Deadline for nominations is June 24, 2016.
- Please see the Support page for detailed benefits of giving.
- Sponsorship opportunities are available from $1,000 and higher.
- Celebration Circle tickets are available for $300 for two guests, including recognition in the event program.
- Tickets will be available for $125 for non-members, $100 for members, and a special rate of $75 for young professional members and $100 for young professional non-members.
Questions and requests can be directed to Nicolette Pelbano, Meeting Manager, Association of Fundraising Professionals - DC Metro Area Chapter, email email@example.com.