Details: Thursdays, July 20th, August 17th & September 14th from 5-6:30 PM
Location: HILT Classroom, 735 8th Street SE, Washington DC 20003
Join us for Libations and Conversation @ the Hazen Institute for Leadership Training (HILT) Summer Series. Our highly rated conference sessions will be offered in a conversational setting with you and your peers from across the city.
Your $100 all-access pass will make it possible for you to experience each discussion while enjoying some wine and nibbles during these casual yet substantive after work meet-ups.
- July 20th - Rockefeller to Zuckerberg: Raising Transformational Gifts in a Changing Philanthropic Landscape (opening plenary from Banff Compass 2017) *Approved for 1.5 CFRE hours!*
- August 17th - Mission Tornado©: A Strategic Planning Tool for Peak Fundraising Success (adapted from the Advanced Executives track at Bridge Conference 2017)
- September 14th - How to Maximize Your Role on a Multigenerational Staff Team (from Banff Compass 2017)
- October 26 - Fall Major Gifts Master Class
- November 30 - Capital Campaigns: Soup to Nuts
Pricing: $100 for all-access pass or $50 for individual sessions