AFP DC webinars are FREE for members. The cost for nonmembers is $30.
Date: Tuesday, September 26
Time: 12 pm – 1 pm
Do you have board members who are “allergic” to fundraising? Few things are more critical to your nonprofits health, success and sustainability than an effective board of directors. If you are ready to transform your D list to an A list come learn tips and tools to get board members willing to engage, share their contacts, be connected to your cause, and give of their financial resources and expertise.
- 10 ideas to make board members fundraising superheroes without making an ask
- Tools and templates to manage your board (including a sample board contract)
- How to create a graceful exit for board members who need to go
Takeaways: The Only Board Contract You’ll Ever Need and The Ultimate Guide to Building Your Board.
Date: Wednesday, November 8
Time: 12 pm – 1 pm
It’s impossible to understate how important the concept of “relationship fundraising” is to many fundraisers. Since Ken Burnett outlined the principles in his 1992 book Relationship Fundraising, the idea has become one of the dominant modes of thought about fundraising. Yet there is still little agreement among practitioners about what relationship marketing actually is, what a relationship approach might mean for the way we steward our relationships with supporters and crucially, whether it even works. Discover the latest findings from world renowned fundraising expert and author Adrian Sargeant to unleash renewed potential for relationship fundraising to grow your fundraising.
- Explore the differences in transactional and relationship fundraising
- Reveal stages in a donor relationship and what strategies to employ at each stage to advance the relationship forward with heavily illustrated case study examples
- Discover the drivers of trust, loyalty and commitment
Takeaways: Infographic and Donor Journey Minibook
Our Webinar Series is sponsored by: