Hazen Institute for Leadership Training (HILT)
Major Gifts Master Class, May 18, 2017
in partnership with
BONUS: Earn 6 CFRE Credit Hours!
Are you new to Fundraising and Major Gifts? Or have you been in Development for a few years, though not in the Major Gifts arena? Either way, this class is for you!
Spend the day learning about the AAA of building lasting major donor relationships, cultivating and soliciting key stakeholders, and successfully closing major gifts. This course will also feature a robust conversation over lunch with Martha, Grace and your peers (meal included in the registration fee) focused on addressing and finding solutions to your pressing Development challenges.
- Master Major Donor and Major Donor Prospect Stewardship
- Create a Major Gifts Cultivation Plan
- Learn Major Donor Solicitation Best Practices
- Network and Problem Solve Real-Time With Your Peers
- Martha H. Schumacher, CFRE, ACFRE, MInstF (AdvDip), President, Hazen and HILT
- Grace Hong, Director of Development, National Geographic Society
Thursday, May 18, 2017
9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
American Association of University Women
1310 L Street NW, Suite 1000
Washington, DC 20005
AFP member fee with code MEMBER $325, non-member fee $395
Non-member early bird with code EARLYBIRD $345 between now and 3/31, non-member advance sign-up with code ADVANCE $370 between 4/1 and 4/30, registration closes at 11:59 PM on 5/17.