2018 Chamberlain Scholarship
Scholarship recipient will receive complimentary registration to the 2018 AFP International Fundraising Conference and a travel stipend.
The AFP Foundation for Philanthropy is proud to offer the Chamberlain Scholarship Program for the 2018 International Fundraising Conference. This generous scholarship covers your conference registration fee and is designed to help individuals serving nonprofit organizations develop their knowledge and skills in fundraising.
As part of its commitment to providing educational opportunities to its membership, the AFP DC Chapter will provide a travel stipend to the scholarship recipient to help defray travel costs.
To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Candidate is employed as a fundraising professional
- Candidate has never attended an AFP or NSFRE International Conference on Fundraising as a registered participant
- Candidate must agree to complete an online evaluation form about his or her experience at International Conference
- Must be employed by a 501(c)(3) organization which could not otherwise afford to send the candidate to the conference
- Must be willing to volunteer for the AFP DC Chapter
- Must be willing to share experience and insights with other AFP DC members (e.g. via article in newsletter etc.)
- Candidate has not received another AFP DC scholarship in the past year
Only one individual from any local organization or institution may be selected. AFP membership is preferred.
Deadline to Apply is October 17, 2017 at 11:59 PM.